Friday 29 January 2010

all the things we need to do

---

So... I think its friday, which means that we need to have somewhere to live by sunday. We viewed a studio yesterday, in Yacht Bay. It was a joke!
P liked it, but I was really concerned about the whole concept. For one thing, I would must certain fall from the balcony after a glass of wine. It was a death-trap.
So anyway. We have one viewing tomorrow and one today (fingers crossed). Hopefully we'll find something good.
And then we need a job. Something that will provide us with money and visa. But it ain't easy! Otherwise we just have to get a visa from the school, although there not to happy about giving us that.
Anyway. Drinks tonight with the Greek and his girl. Gonna be fun.

Peace

PS: I'm still OK. Had a minor breakdown yesterday while watching Camille at the cinema. Came to think of Happy. Anyway. One of theese days I will cry. DS

No comments:

Post a Comment